• Records Request

    If you need to request a copy of a High School Transcript, Health Record Card (which includes immunizations) or Special Education Records, you must complete an authorization.

    Please complete a request form and submit (by clicking the link below), it will be routed to the District Office.  Once received, I will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

    If you are a parent/legal guardian please contact me for documentation.

    Please note, High School Transcripts are available indefinitely.  However,Health Records and Special Education Records are only available for twenty-seven (27) years after the student’s date of birth.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (716) 778-6856 or email: CFrank@newfanecentralschools.org 


    Crystal Frank, District Clerk


    Authorization for release of records - former student

    Public Access to Records    notice