Panther Preparations for Reopening
The District used the following guiding principles to develop an approved Reopening Plan (available to view under Reopening Files & Resources):
- We believe that the best place to educate our children socially, emotionally, physically and academically is at school.
- The safety and well-being of our children, and our employees, must be a primary consideration of our plan.
- Social distancing and the use of masks are non-negotiable requirements.
- Cohorting of students and reducing density are essential to the plan.
- The Re-Opening Plan must have flexibility built in to address the ever-changing guidance related to COVID-19.
- Instructional components of our plan must be developed to facilitate a seamless transition to off-site instruction should that become necessary.