• Records Request

    If you need to request a copy of a High School Transcript, Student Record Folder, Health Record Card (which includes immunizations) or Special Education Records, you must complete an authorization. 

    Please print an authorization (by clicking one of the links below), complete it and send it to the District Office.  If you do not have a printer, you can call me to set up a time for you to stop by the District Office and pick up an authorization.  Once received, I will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

    Please note, High School Transcripts are available indefinitely.  However, Student Records Folders, Health Records and Special Education Records are only available for twenty-seven (27) years after the student’s date of birth.

    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (716) 778-6853.


    Bernadette Seymour, District Clerk


    Authorization for release of records - student

    Authorization for release of records - parent/guardian

    Public Access to Records    notice